PROPOSED COMMON CAUSE AND CURE FOR ALL FORMS OF CANCERPrepared for educational use by David W. Gregg, PhD.
Used with permission.
These web pages are for information only. They represent the observations, views and opinions of the author, and are not a recommendation for treatment. Anyone reading it should consult his/her physician before considering treatment.
This page was started March 1999 and is continually developed up to the present.** I have added new insights/information at the end as they occur without rewriting what was written before. This was easiest for me and also leaves a historical record of how technical progress was developed. The latest information will be at the end with the exception of summaries, which are presented at the beginning. A list of contents will help you navigate through this document which is now divided into 5 separate, but linked web pages.
Summaries (Section 1)
• Summary as of February 2004
• Summary as of July 2001
• My original progression of discovery and analysis starting March 1999
Items 1-22 (Section 2)
1. DMSO (&MSM)
2. Carbon Dioxide
3. An Added Insight
5. A Vegetable Diet
6. Vitamin C
7. Vitamin C + MSM
8. Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6)
9. Synthetic Blood
10.Oxygen Transport Summary
11. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
12. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid
13. The Inner Membrane of the Mitochondria
15. The Citric Acid (Kreb's) Cycle
16. Fruits, Vegetables & Herbs
18. Glutamine and GlucoseCancer Foods
21. Mental ExerciseGlucose
Items 22-32 (Section 3)
22. Two Forms of Programmed Cell Death
23. Cell AgingA Primary Cause of Genetic Damage Leading to Cancer
24. Nutrition Prevention of Genetic Damage, Its Propagation, and Cancer
25. Poor Circulation and Cancer
26. Nutrition and Chemotherapy Synergism
27. Oxygen Supply Inhibits Angiogenesis & Thus Tumor Growth
28. "The Antioxidant Miracle" by Packer & Coleman (John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1999)
29. Cancer, Schizophrenia, Abram Hoffer, Linus Pauling and This Cancer Theory
30. "Vitamin C & Cancer" by Dr. Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, FRCPS with Dr. Linus Pauling, PhD, Nobel Laureate, Chemistry and Peace, Quarry Health Books
31. Three Separate Paths for NADH Synthesis Involving Niacin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 & Tryptophan
32. The Megadose Application of Vitamin C and Niacin
Items 33-39 (Section 4)
33."Nutrition and Cancer" by Arthur B. Robinson, www.nutritionandcancer.org
34. Tea and Cancer
35. (7/10/02) Enhanced Anti-angiogenesis (for all types of cancer)
36. (8/1/02) A Profound New Insight! -Why all Cancers are Anerobic in Metabolism
37. (8/03) Cesium Treatment of Cancer, an Exceptionally Promising Approach
38. (1/28/04) An additional insight related to the "Nutritional" treatment approach
39. (3/27/04) An Email from Chris Duffield Ph.D (A Cancer Researcher) Presenting Ideas as to How the Cesium Cancer Therapy Could be Enhanced
Items 40-48 (Section 5)
40. Update (11/22/04) Mouse experiments supporting some of the key assumptions presented on this web page. AND the apparent role of lysine and predicted role argenine.
41. Update (12/1/04) Mitochondria, the gatekeeper of apoptosis
42. Update (3/20/05) Proposed Additional Cesium Cancer-Kill Mechanism - Stimulation of Immune System Attack?
43. Update (5/29/05) An Insightful Email
44. Update (6/27/05) Over 300 Alternative Cancer Treatments on Cancer Tutor
45. Update (7/12/05) Cesium Interruption of Amino Acid Transport into Cells
46. Update (11/11/05) The Cesium Puzzle
47. Update (1/06) Hydrazine Sulfate as a Treatment for Cancer
48. Update (1/07) Prostate Cancer Treatment
**Note: David W. Gregg, Ph.D., died suddenly in July of 2011. Below are some links to his blog and stories from those who knew him.
• Krysalis Health Notes: Blog of David W. Gregg, Ph.D
• Short Biography and Obituary by Rich Van Konynenburg
• Memories from Mother Amelia
Copyright www.killcancercells.com. All rights reserved. For personal use only.