PROSTATE CANCER HEALTHPrepared for educational use by Kelly Raber, et al.
Used with permission.
This article explores the use of Sanguinarine (the active ingredient in the herb bloodroot), and other nutrients demonstrated to have an effect on cancer. Sanguinarine is a plant nutrient shown in research to destroy human prostate cancer cells. My intent is to educate, inspire, and show unprecedented hope to you and your loved ones.
Prostate Cancer Prevalence
Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in the U.S.; it is the second leading cause of cancer-related death to American men. In 2002, an approximate 189,000 men were diagnosed with, and 30,200 men died from, this disease. African-American men are more likely than other racial and ethnic populations both to develop and to die from prostate cancer.9
Prevention is the Key
Scientific evidence suggests that about one-third of prostate cancers could have been averted with proper nutrition,2 e.g., foods rich in antioxidants and immune-stimulating substances such as Co-Q10. Historical and emerging research also shows that supplementing with herbs that have been proven to change the structure/function of prostate cancer cells can be the key to managing this disease. 3-5,11
In a study, sanguinarine was tested for the management of prostate cancer. Mice were implanted with human prostate cancer tumors. The study demonstrated the preventive and post-therapeutic effects of sanguinarine against prostate cancer.10 A study from the Czech Republic analyzed sanguinarine and proved that sanguinarine is an excellent herb which can deliver therapeutic results to men burdened with prostate cancer. Sanguinarine enhances the immune system by means of destroying cancer cells.11
The Science of Curing Prostate Cancer
Sanguinarine destroys cancer cells.3-5,7-11 Sanguinarine has been shown to cause cell cycle blockade and apoptosis (cell "death") of human prostate cancer cells irrespective of their androgen status. This is an important finding because prostate cancer is known to undergo a transition from an early "androgen-sensitive" form of cancer to a late (metastatic) "androgen-insensitive" form of cancer. At diagnosis, most prostate cancer represents a mixture of androgen-sensitive and androgen-insensitive cells. Therefore, the key to the control of prostate cancer seems to lie in the elimination of both types of prostate cancer cells (without affecting the normal cells) via mechanism-based preventive/therapeutic approaches.3-5 Overall, the results of studies indicate that sanguinarine is a useful agent in the destruction of prostate cancer cells.
Persons with cancer should take a multi-function approach to repairing their body. First, by using Pancreatic Enzyme Therapy to destroy cancer cells.6 Second, by using Sanguinarine, a phytonutrient which has been proven to destroy cancer cells.3-5 Third, by the addition of ATP7 which allows the body to convert the poisonous waste of cancer into energy. And fourth, by using Co-Q10,8 an antioxidant scavenger which stimulates the immune system.
2. 2006 American Cancer Society, Inc. No. 500606
3. Mol Cancer Ther. 2004;3:933-940
4. Proc Amer Assoc Cancer Res, Volume 46, 2005
5. Cancer Res 2006; 66: (7). April 1, 2006
6. Pancreas. 28 (4): 401-412, May 2004
7. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 92, No. 4, February 16, 2000
8. National Cancer Institute Questions and Answers About Coenzyme Q10
9. Prostate Cancer Progress Report 2004 National Cancer Institute of Health
10. Sanguinrine: A Novel Agent Against Prostate Cancer - Annual report 16 Jan 2004-15 Jan 2005
11. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2006, 150 (1) 5-12, The effect of chelerythrine on cell growth, apoptosis, and cell cycle in human normal and cancer cells in comparison with sanguinarine
12. DOD award number W81XWH-04-100220 Title: Sanguinarine: A Novel Agent Against Prostate Cancer
Copyright www.killcancercells.com. All rights reserved. For personal use only.